Hitachi DS12DVF3 12V 3/8" Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight
- Compact size and lightweight design (3.3lbs) reduces end user fatigue and fits easily into tight spaces
- Class leading 230 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 3/8" keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Two speed transmission controlled by a one-touch speed knob, allows a choice between 0-350 or 0-1,050 RPM
- Convenient belt hook with integrated bit holder saves time and adds convenience
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
- 1.4Ah batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery changes
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip for increased comfort and safety
|Max Torque||230 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-350, 0-1,050|
|Tool Length||7.75 in|
|Tool Weight||3.3 lbs|
|Charger-Volts Accepted:||9.6 - 18V|
|Charging Time||1.4Ah = 30 min|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGave it as a christmas gift, looks good but have not heard any reviews from owner.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe size of the drill is just great but do not care for the chuck! Is not easy to tighten bit in chuck! Could smoke some skin if not careful at tightening using drill power to do so! Should take a look at Makita for hand tightening chucks! Flashlight is always helpful in the dark but not so much help in the light!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsLike it. Slightly heavy for light work. Replacement for a small Ryobi which was trash. Thansks.