Hitachi DH40MR 1-9/16? SDS Max Shank Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode (Reconditioned)
- Fastest drilling speed in its class with low vibration and noise level
- 7.4 ft-lbs of impact energy, delivering high-speed drilling and forcible chipping
- 9.2 Amp motor, increases productivity
- 2-modes of operation, hammer only and hammer & drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- Built-in electronic control circuit, keeps speed constant even as load varies
- Needle-pin slip clutch, for higher slip torque accuracy and safety
- Variable lock system, makes bit replacement simple and offers 12-angle positions for chiseling
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) technology, incorporated into the housing of the tool greatly improves reliability and extends the tool life
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- Check out the Rotary Hammer Tool Test "Combination Rotary Hammers" from the Nov 05 issue of Journal of Light Construction to see how the Hitachi DH40MR was named favorite overall "by a wide margin"
|Impact Energy||7.4 ft/lbs|
|Capacity: Drill Bit||1-9/16"|
|Capacity: Core Bit||4-1/8"|
|Modes of Operation||Hammer/Hammer & Drill|
|Full Load Vibration||117db|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5db|
Big Sky Tool Reviewsthis is one of the best roto hammers i have used.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI don't speak english very well but for the product all is ok
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWorks Great! Most of the time I use it for core drilling 4" holes in concrete. No problem
Big Sky Tool Reviewsvery good reconditioned tool.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsexcellent tool ,great price ,handled some tough demo jobs never gave me any problems
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI was satisfied with the purchase and with the shipment process.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat product; could not tell that it had been reconditioned versus new. Have used extensively and had absolutely no problems. Very powerful motor and well built housing.