Hitachi DH40MR 1-9/16 SDS Max Shank Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode (Grade C Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe DH40MR SDS Max Rotary Hammer features a drilling speed that is 10% faster than similar products, while at the same time, produces lover vibration and noise levels than other tools in its class. With an increase in performance, operability and durability the DH40MR takes rotary hammers to a new level.
- Fastest drilling speed in its class with low vibration and noise level
- 7.4 ft-lbs of impact energy, delivering high-speed drilling and forcible chipping
- 9.2 Amp motor, increases productivity
- 2-modes of operation, hammer only and hammer & drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- Built-in electronic control circuit, keeps speed constant even as load varies
- Needle-pin slip clutch, for higher slip torque accuracy and safety
- Variable lock system, makes bit replacement simple and offers 12-angle positions for chiseling
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) technology, incorporated into the housing of the tool greatly improves reliability and extends the tool life
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- Check out the Rotary Hammer Tool Test "Combination Rotary Hammers" from the Nov 05 issue of Journal of Light Construction to see how the Hitachi DH40MR was named favorite overall "by a wide margin"
Shank SDS Max Chuck Size 1-9/16" No-Load Speed 240-480rpm Impact Rate 1320-2650bpm Impact Energy 7.4 ft/lbs Amps 9.2 Capacity: Drill Bit 1-9/16" Capacity: Core Bit 4-1/8" Modes of Operation Hammer/Hammer & Drill Switch EVS Handle Type D Full Load Vibration 117db No-Load Noise Level 79.5db Power Input 950W Tool Length 17-1/8" Tool Weight 14.3lbs
IncludesDepth gauge Side Handle Injection molded carrying case Hex Bar Wrench Grease Packs