Hitachi DH40MR 1-9/16? SDS Max Shank Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode (Grade C Reconditioned)
Hitachi DH40MR 1-9/16 SDS Max Shank Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode (Grade C Reconditioned)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: DH40MR
The DH40MR SDS Max Rotary Hammer features a drilling speed that is 10% faster than similar products, while at the same time, produces lover vibration and noise levels than other tools in its class. With an increase in performance, operability and durability the DH40MR takes rotary hammers to a new level.
- Fastest drilling speed in its class with low vibration and noise level
- 7.4 ft-lbs of impact energy, delivering high-speed drilling and forcible chipping
- 9.2 Amp motor, increases productivity
- 2-modes of operation, hammer only and hammer & drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- Built-in electronic control circuit, keeps speed constant even as load varies
- Needle-pin slip clutch, for higher slip torque accuracy and safety
- Variable lock system, makes bit replacement simple and offers 12-angle positions for chiseling
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) technology, incorporated into the housing of the tool greatly improves reliability and extends the tool life
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- Check out the Rotary Hammer Tool Test "Combination Rotary Hammers" from the Nov 05 issue of Journal of Light Construction to see how the Hitachi DH40MR was named favorite overall "by a wide margin"
|Impact Energy||7.4 ft/lbs|
|Capacity: Drill Bit||1-9/16"|
|Capacity: Core Bit||4-1/8"|
|Modes of Operation||Hammer/Hammer & Drill|
|Full Load Vibration||117db|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5db|
Depth gauge Side Handle Injection molded carrying case Hex Bar Wrench Grease Packs
Write Your Own Review