Hitachi DH38YE2 1-1/2" Spline Shank Rotary Hammer, 2 Mode
- Features more power, lighter weight, less vibration and lower noise than its well known predecessor
- Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand
- Low noise levels of only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection
- Dust resistant cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life
- Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage and are accessible for simple maintenance checks
- Sealed grease system adds to the tools maintenance free operation
- Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation
- Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily
- Shank - Spline
- Chuck Size - 1-1/2"
- Full-Load Speed - 510 RPM
- Full-Load Impact - 2,800 BPM
- Impact Energy - 5.9 ft/lbs
- Amps - 8.4
- Watts - 950
- Capacity: Solid Bit - 1-1/2"
- Capacity: Core Bit - 4-1/8"
- No-Load Vibration Level - 4.8 m/s2
- Full-Load Vibration - 18.8 m/s2
- No-Load Noise Level - 84.5 dB
- Full-Load Noise Level - 95.2 dB
- Modes - Hammer Only/ Hammer-Drill
- Length - 16-11/32"
- Weight - 14.1 lbs
- One (1) 1-1/2" Spline Shank Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Dust Cover
- One (1) Depth Stopper
- One (1) Case
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat deal on a great tool. This is a very nice rotary hammer that works well and easy to use.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat, we have bought these in the past. Very durable.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat tool at a great price.This is the best tool made by any manufacturer in its size and price!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsHammer works good, bits are pricey, I didn't realize it was made in China, thats my only problem with it
Big Sky Tool ReviewsDoes just what I expedxcted it to do. Drive ground rods for electrical systems.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsMy employees love this hammer drill and the RPMS it has compared to the other drills we had. Now to see if it will last 7 years like my other ones.