Hitachi DH38YE 1-1/2? Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode, Spline Shank (Grade C Reconditioned)
Hitachi DH38YE 1-1/2 Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode, Spline Shank (Grade C Reconditioned)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: DH38YE
The DH38YE Spline Shank 1 1/2" Rotary Hammer is used for crushing, demolition, groove-digging, edging, trimming, removal of concrete, drilling concrete and drilling anchor bolt holes. Applications include installation of air conditioning, piping and wiring, electric fixtures, sanitary facilities, interior finishing and other building, construction and repair work.
- 5.2 ft-lbs of impact energy, delivering high-speed drilling and forcible chipping
- 8 Amp motor, increases productivity
- 2-modes of operation, hammer & drill and hammer only for flexibility within a range of applications
- Sealed grease system, ensures minimal maintenance
- Dust proof cover, protects tool for extended maintenance free operation
- Auto-stop carbon brush system, replaceable to prolong tool life and protect armature
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
|Impact Energy||5.2 ft-lbs|
|Capacity: Drill Bit||1-1/2"|
|Capacity: Core Bit||4-1/8"|
|Modes of Operation||Hammer/Hammer & Drill|
Depth gauge Side Handle Injection molded carrying case 3 Dust Covers Hex Wrench Hammer Grease A 1oz Tube
Write Your Own Review