Hitachi DH24PF3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Reconditioned Grade C)
Hitachi DH24PF3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Grade C Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: DH24PF3
The DH24PF3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer offers the end-user 3-modes of operation. It hammer drills into concrete, brick or stone with ease and offers a best in class drilling speed and impact rate. The DH24PF3 is the ideal tool for plumbing and conduit installation, HVAC and pest control installation, electrical installation, construction and repair work and other civil engineering applications.
- 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy- best in class for delivering forcible hammering
- Electronic variable speed control gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,050- best in class for fast drilling
- 7.0Amp motor with 800 watts of input power combines powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 3-modes of operation; drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Quick-set bit system, makes replacing bits quick and easy
- Push-button reversing switch to easily back out bits
- Mode selector dial, makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation, reduces user fatigue
- Removable side handle (360 degrees) with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- 5.3 lbs, one of the lightest and most compact (15-15/16") rotary hammers in its class
- Elastomer coated D-handle helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip
|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|No-Load Speed||0-1,150 RPM|
|Impact Energy||2.5 ft/lbs|
|Impacts/min||0-4,600 IPM (full load)|
|Tool Weight||5.3 lbs|
Depth Gauge Side Handle Case (Note: Not all C-Grade hammer drills include case)
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsLove the hammer drill. Amazingly faster than my previous BD cheap model. Appeared nearly new. I did not realize all bits would have to SDS plus,but they are not too expensive.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsDecent hammerdrill, I would purchase again. The plastic secondary handle can come unscrewed too far and a loose nut will fall out, it's too bad this nut wasn't built in or captive. The depth gauge is hard to use and does not have a positive clamp to keep it from accidentally being moved. But overall a nice smaller sized hammer drill.