Hitachi DH24PC3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Grade C Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe DH24PC3 3-mode 15/16 inch rotary hammer drills holes in concrete, tile and brick. With a chuck adapter, this model can drill holes in steel and wood as well as tighten and loosen both machine and wood screws. The DH24PC3 can also do light duty chiseling of concrete as well as groove digging and edging. Applications include installation of air conditioning, piping and plumbing, electrical work, interior decoration and other civil engineering, construction and repair work.
- 7.0 Amp motor with 800 watts of input power combines powerful hammering with high-speed drilling
- 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy, best in class for delivering high-speed drilling and chipping
- Quick-set bit system, makes replacing bits quick and easy
- Electronic variable speed control, gives the tool a no-load RPM between 0-1,150
- 3-modes of operation, hammer drill/hammer only and drill only for flexibility within a range of applications
- Push-button reverse switch, to back out bits with ease
- Mode selector dial, makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation reducing user fatigue
- Removable side handle (360 degrees) with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- 5.3 lbs, one of the lightest and most compact (13.81 inches)rotary hammers in its class, for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Check out the Rotary Hammer Tool Test "Clutch Hitters" from the Jan/Feb 05 issue of Tools of the Trade to see how the Hitachi Rotary Hammer was cited as "the hands down best performer"
Shank Size 15/16" Shank Type SDS Plus Amps 7.0 Impact Energy 2.5 ft/lbs Capacities: Concrete 15/16" Capacities: Steel 1/2" Capacities: Wood 1-1/4" Capacity Core Bit: 2" No-Load Speed 0-1,150 RPM Impacts/Minute 0-4,600 IPM (full-load) Modes 3 Power Input 800 Watts Handle Type Pistol Tool Length 13.81" Tool Weight 5.3 lbs
IncludesDepth Gauge Side Handle Case