Hitachi D13VF ½? Drill, 9.0 Amp, EVS Reversible
Hitachi D13VF ½ Drill, 9.0 Amp, EVS Reversible
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: D13VF
The D13VF has a Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications. A 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque. Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration. Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls.
- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
|Capacity: Hole Saw||4"|
Side Handle Injection molded plastic carrying case D13VF- Chuck key
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool Reviewsreasonable priced. has great warranty, repair center is very curtious.it has good power, not hard to handle. will buy another if needed.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsfor a $90 drill i was expecting a bit more- it is an ok product but some of the things i don't like- the power cord is not good quality it should be more flexible-in cold weather this thing will be like a steel bar easily tangled and just not comfortable. Second the balance of the tool seems a bit off. It feels nose heavy and when you use it for extended periods your wrist is strained. generally it seems to me that the older model hitachi tools were better thought out and better overall than the newer models. my suggestion- fire the new designers and bring back theold team. they designed better products and they didn't have the current rediculous color sheem of the present. and finally this product purchased new had a $10 rebate with the coupon, I never recieved the coupon to fill out and mail in. Christine was to email it to me and to date I have not seen it. Send me the $10 dollars and we will be square. all the best