Hitachi CN16SA 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Nibbler
DescriptionThe CN16SA Nibbler cuts and pocket cuts steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate and corrugated and trapezoidal plate with speed and quick and easy changes in cutting direction.
- 3.5 Amp motor, intense power that cuts through corrugated and flat sheet metal
- 3-position indexing die holder, for quick and easy direction changes
- Small grip circumference, for comfort and maximum control
- Downward punching, minimizes chips on the work piece
- One-touch, quick-off slide switch for enhanced safety
- Impressive cutting speed, 5.7ft per minute of 16-gauge mild steel
- Externally replaceable carbon brush, for quick and easy brush changes and extended tool life
- 3.5 lbs, portable and lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- Amps - 3.5
- Min Cutting Radius - 1-37/64"
- Capacity: Mild Steel - 1/16"
- Capacity: Stainless Steel - 3/64"
- Capacity: Aluminum Plate - 3/32"
- No-Load Speed - 2,300 SPM
- Tool Length - 9-7/8"
- Tool Weight - 3.5lbs
- Hex Bar Wrench 2.5mm
- Hex Bar Wrench 4mm
ManualsOwners Manual (PDF) Size: (413.43 KB)Owners Manual (PDF)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Big Sky Tool Reviews
Lets just say it's the tool I wish I had many years ago. So far it's been a good quality tool. A must have for any sheet metal shop or worker.
Quality Value Price