Hitachi CN16SA 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Nibbler (Recon Grade A)
Hitachi CN16SA 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Nibbler (Reconditioned)
The CN16SA Nibbler cuts and pocket cuts steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate and corrugated and trapezoidal plate with speed and quick and easy changes in cutting direction.
- 3.5 Amp motor, intense power that cuts through corrugated and flat sheet metal
- 3-position indexing die holder, for quick and easy direction changes
- Smallest grip circumference in its class, for comfort and maximum control
- Downward punching, minimizes chips on the work piece
- One-touch, quick-off slide switch for enhanced safety
- Impressive cutting speed, 5.7ft per minute of 16-gauge mild steel
- Externally replaceable carbon brush, for quick and easy brush changes and extended tool life
- 3.5 lbs, portable and lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
|Min Cutting Radius||1-37/64"|
|Capacity: Mild Steel||1/16"|
|Capacity: Stainless Steel||3/64"|
|Capacity: Aluminum Plate||3/32"|
Punch Die Hex Bar Wrench 2.5mm Hex Bar Wrench 4mm
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI love the De Walt 780 Miter saw. This is my second one. The young lady who takes the orders, Britney was very helpful. She makes it a pleasure to do business with your company. I am very satisfied.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsUnit did a good job cutting 29 ga. sheet metal.