Hitachi CM4SB2 4" Dry-Cut Masonry Saw
- Hefty 11.6 Amp (2,090 Watt Output) motor produces a no-load speed of 11,500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through the toughest materials
- Uniquely sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris- ideal for dry cutting applications
- Sealed armature coil additionally helps to minimize vibration producing only 1.4 m/s2
- The CM4SB2 produces a low-noise level of only 85dB
- Dust proof switch prevents debris from entering the tool
- Metal seated ball bearing wards off damage to the motor caused by high temperatures and vibration, adding to its overall performance and durability
- Shortest base edge-to-blade distance in its class for easy cuts in tight spaces
- One touch lever adjusts the depth of cut quickly and easily
- Elastomer covered handle provides a sure grip and improves comfort
- Compact at 8-1/8" in length and lightweight at only 6.2 lbs, this saw is easy to use all day
- Comes with a premium 4" continuous rim diamond blade designed for high-performance in dry-cutting
|Power Input||1,320 W|
|RPM (No-Load)||11,500 /min|
|Max Wheel Diameter||4-3/8"|
|Arbor||20mm & 7/8|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-3/8"|
|Metal Bearing Holder||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Sealed Armature Coil||Yes|
|Base edge-to-base distance||1-7/64"|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsPerfect size. Light weight and easy to work with.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsHigh quality saw and blade. Well worth the money.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe saw is light weight and small, making it extremely useful!! We use the saw with a composite blade (metal cutting). I love how it works!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat saw but the included blade is worthless. The blade crapped out after cutting 2 bricks. Went to Home Depot and bought a $12 blade and finished cutting 22 more bricks.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat little Masonry Saw, well built, solid and it cuts very well. I really like Hitachi products, I have a couple of Hitachi nail guns and have enjoyed using them too. I think they build excellent equipment. thanks, Larry