Hitachi CD14F 14? Portable Dry Cutting Saw for Metal
Hitachi CD14F 14 Portable Dry Cutting Saw for Metal
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: CD14F
The CD14F 14" Dry-Cutting Metal Saw cuts round pipe, square pipe and flat mild steel. Applications include installation of piping and plumbing for electricity, gas and water supplies.
- 2.5 Amp motor, intense power for tough cutting jobs
- Largest cutting capacity in its class, for maximum flexibility
- Overload protector, prevents motor from burnout
- Chip collection compartment, centralizes and stores the majority of debris
- Carbide-tipped blade, specially designed for longer life
- Heavy-duty quick-locking vise system, for fast feeding and easy tightening
- Convenient spindle lock, for fast and simple blade changes
- Tool-less angle adjustment, can be adjusted easily to desired angle
- Extension bar and length stop, increases efficiency when making repetitive cuts
- On-board wrench storage, for added convenience
- Handle, designed for carrying to ease portability
- 52.9 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use on any worksite
|Motor||Single Phase AC 60hz|
|Capacity: Square||4-3/4" x 4-3/4"|
|Capacity: Rectangular||7-3/32" x 3-3/4"|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
80-Tooth Carbide Blade 17mm Wrench Safety Goggles Wrench
Write Your Own Review