Hitachi CD14F 14? Portable Dry Cutting Saw for Metal (Reconditioned)
Hitachi CD14F 14 Portable Dry Cutting Saw for Metal (Reconditioned)
The CD14F 14" Dry-Cutting Metal Saw cuts round pipe, square pipe and flat mild steel. Applications include installation of piping and plumbing for electricity, gas and water supplies.
- 2.5 Amp motor, intense power for tough cutting jobs
- Largest cutting capacity in its class, for maximum flexibility
- Overload protector, prevents motor from burnout
- Chip collection compartment, centralizes and stores the majority of debris
- Carbide-tipped blade, specially designed for longer life
- Heavy-duty quick-locking vise system, for fast feeding and easy tightening
- Convenient spindle lock, for fast and simple blade changes
- Tool-less angle adjustment, can be adjusted easily to desired angle
- Extension bar and length stop, increases efficiency when making repetitive cuts
- On-board wrench storage, for added convenience
- Handle, designed for carrying to ease portability
- 52.9 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use on any worksite
|Motor||Single Phase AC 60hz|
|Capacity: Square||4-3/4" x 4-3/4"|
|Capacity: Rectangular||7-3/32" x 3-3/4"|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
80-Tooth Carbide Blade 17mm Wrench Safety Goggles Wrench
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI'm very happy with the saw. I made 100 cuts in 1 inch steel round stock and it powered right through. I did break a tooth off of the blade, but that was my fault for not having the bar clamped tightly enough. I'm glad I got the reconditioned one because it works like new for less than half the price. I would make the same purchase again.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI am extremely happy with the saw. I have been using it on a regular basis and it has been one of my staple products in my welding projects.