Hitachi CC12Y 12? Portable Cut-Off Saw, AC/DC (Reconditioned)
Hitachi CC12Y 12 Portable Cut-Off Saw, AC/DC (Reconditioned)
The CC12Y 12" Cut-off Saw cuts sheet metal, concrete, cinder blocks, bricks, reinforcing rods, concrete wire mesh, corrugated floor and ceiling forms.
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for tough cutting jobs
- 4 max cutting depth, for efficient cutting performance
- Replaceable cutting wheel, without removal of base for quick changes
- Wide base, provides extra cutting stability
- AC/DC, adds flexibility in various locations
- Ball and needle bearing construction, for added durability
- Auto stop carbon brushes, protect armature and extend tool life
- 23.1 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
|Motor||Single Phase 115v AC/DC 60 hz|
|Cutting Depth Per One Cut||2"|
|Max Depth Of Cut||4"|
Metal Cutting Wheel (12 Thickness 7/64) Wrench
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsJust as it was described..
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat Saw - cuts 1/4" plate steel and 1/4" thick tube nicely. The only drawback to this saw is the weight. It doesn't take long to really feel it.