Hitachi CB75F Band Saw (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe CB75F Band Saw cuts various wood materials, tenons and fixtures. The CB75F can be used for tilted/angled cutting operations as well as curve cutting via the use of various narrow-width band saw blades.
- Rack and pinion fence, adjusts to provide smooth operation and accuracy
- Hand brake, delivers extra safety
- ¼ 3 Blades accepted, for flexible applications
- 11-13/16 max cutting height, increases work piece capabilities
- 45 Degree table tilt, enables angled cutting operations
- Miter gauge groove, can be used as a reference for linearity?
- Curve cutting, can be accomplished with use of various narrow blades
Motor (single phase) 115V, 15Amp Max Cutting Height 11.8" Max Cutting Width 10.24" Blade Dimensions 2.95" x .026" x 111.18" Saw Wheel Diameter 16.14" No-load Speed 900rpm Tilting Angle of Table 0-45 Degrees Table Size 20.67" x 19.29" Table Height 27.56"
- M8 Hex Bar Wrench