Hitachi C7SB2NC 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw - NO CASE (Reconditioned Grade A)
Description*NO CASE INCLUDED* - Best Value Winner Awarded by Taunton Press. Engineered for heavy-duty performance, this circular saw has a powerful 15 Amp motor for ripping OSB, 2x4's, plywood and other typical framing materials.
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Amps 15 Max Watts Out 2,100 No-Load Speed 5,800 rpm Electric Brake No Arbor Size 5/8" Spindle Lock Yes Bevel Capacity 55 Degrees Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees 1-27/32" Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees 2-3/8" Tool Weight 10.1 lbs
Includes24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade Wrench
Customer Reviews 66 item(s)
- power saw c7sb2
Great saw, Powerful, light, cuts all wood types . Like new condition, no complaints with Hitachi tools
Price Value Quality
Powerful solid built saw! Looked like new.
Quality Price Value
- Good Saw, Great Price, Fast Shipping
Ordered this saw based on other tools I have by Hitachia and could not be happier. Have used the saw this past week and it does a good job. Looked new & functions as new. And as always Big Sky Tool delivered a great product at a good price and shipped quick.
Value Quality Price
Good weight great power
Value Quality Price
- Big Sky Tool Reviews
I've only used it to rip some birch plywood, but so far I really like it. Powerful, light-weight, well balanced. All a weekend home-improvement guy needs! I also own a Hitachi cordless drill and it is great. So far Hitachi gets my vote.
Quality Value Price