Hitachi C7SB2NC 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw - NO CASE (Reconditioned Grade C)
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4"
- Amps 15
- Max Watts Out 2,100
- No-Load Speed 5,800 rpm
- Electric Brake No
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Bevel Capacity 55 Degrees
- Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees 1-27/32"
- Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees 2-3/8"
- Tool Weight 10.1 lbs
- C7SB2 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw (no case)
- 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
Good Well-Built Circular Saw w/ Minor Drawbacks for some DIY Weekend WarriorThis is my first circular saw. Overall a good saw; a few minor drawbacks in my own perspective.
- Heavy than I expected
- Handle feels flimsy
- Cuts nice and straight
- Louder than I expected
Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this circular saw; the best part: this thing has a lots of POWER!
great saw and a great buyI ordered 3 of these saws and they came in almost brand new condition.Been using them for about 3 weeks now and have had no problems at all. Also this saw is built heavy duty . I work on roofs with it and am sure that if it fell it probably wouldnt break. I would definitely buy this saw again
Good DealGreat condition for C class
Big Sky Tool ReviewsExcellent saw; I have one bought new that is identical, and the c-grade is equal in every way
Big Sky Tool ReviewsFor what I paid for this saw ,I don't care if I get one week of useage it is worth every penny.