Hitachi C7SB2 7-1/4 Inch 15 Amp Circular Saw (New)
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Blade Diameter - 7-1/4"
- Amps - 15
- Max Watts Out - 2,100
- No-Load Speed - 5,800 rpm
- Electric Brake - No
- Arbor Size - 5/8"
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Bevel Capacity - 55 Degrees
- Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees - 1-27/32"
- Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees - 2-3/8"
- Tool Weight - 10.1 lbs
Carrying Case 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade Wrench
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat saw, fairly light weight and has a lot of power.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWhat can you say about a circular saw? Only that this one has the power to cut through lumber without bogging down and the balance is excellent. I believe that for the money spent you cannot do better for this type of saw.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsmy order came on time and worked great right out of the box love all the tools i ordered i would order again and plan to in the future thank you