Hitachi C7BMR 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- New IDI technology incorporates magnesium to produce a strong, durable and lightweight housing and body
- The electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds eliminating unintended cuts
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 5,800 RPM and 1.72 ft/lbs of torque for even the toughest cutting jobs
- A 0-55 degree bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45 degrees, enables a wide range of cutting applications
- Cutting bevel and depth lever, made of die-cast aluminum alloy, ensures a sturdy easy to use tool
- Heavy-duty aluminum base incorporates an easy to read front and side scales for spot on measurements
- Lightweight, weighing in at 10.5 lbs, ensuring easy maneuverability and a reduction in user fatigue
- Soft Grip handles, ergonomically designed elastomer main and sub handles give an increased grip and comfortable use
- Amps: 15
- No-Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Full-Load Torque: 1.72 ft/lbs
- Cutting Depth at 90° 2-3/8" : Cutting Depth at 45° 1-27/32"
- Cutting Depth at 50° 1-11/16" : Cutting Depth at 55° 1-17/32"
- Electric Brake: YES
- Base Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Soft Grip Handles: YES
- Bevel Adjustment: Lever
- Bevel Capacity: 55 deg
- Tool Weight: 10.5 lbs
- 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw
- (1) Box Wrench
- (1) 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat, easy to use and powerful enough for what I'm doing. Cut through cement fiber board with ease. About to use it to build a shed, will definitely make the job easier.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is a very easy to use saw that is lightweight and comfortable to operate, I like it very much!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsExcellent saw! Reasonably priced.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI use it often and it is everything I expected it to be. Very pleased with it Thank you Walt
Big Sky Tool Reviewsworks like new