Hitachi C7BMR 7-1/4" Circular Saw (Grade C Reconditioned)
Time left to buy
- New IDI technology incorporates magnesium to produce a strong, durable and lightweight housing and body
- The electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds eliminating unintended cuts
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 5,800 RPM and 1.72 ft/lbs of torque for even the toughest cutting jobs
- A 0-55 degree bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45 degrees, enables a wide range of cutting applications
- Cutting bevel and depth lever, made of die-cast aluminum alloy, ensures a sturdy easy to use tool
- Heavy-duty aluminum base incorporates an easy to read front and side scales for spot on measurements
- Lightweight, weighing in at 10.5 lbs, ensuring easy maneuverability and a reduction in user fatigue
- Soft Grip handles, ergonomically designed elastomer main and sub handles give an increased grip and comfortable use
- Amps: 15
- No-Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Full-Load Torque: 1.72 ft/lbs
- Cutting Depth at 90° 2-3/8" : Cutting Depth at 45° 1-27/32"
- Cutting Depth at 50° 1-11/16" : Cutting Depth at 55° 1-17/32"
- Electric Brake: YES
- Base Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Soft Grip Handles: YES
- Bevel Adjustment: Lever
- Bevel Capacity: 55 deg
- Tool Weight: 10.5 lbs
- 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw
- (1) Box Wrench
- (1) 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
Smoother...and a little heavierSeems to be the best built saw I've bought from Bigsky that is a Hitachi. A little heavier than any of the others but, a smooth powerful saw.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsNever owned a Hitachi saw. This one is a great tool!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe saw was well worth the money. I do everything from framing to remodeling, and this saw has cut everything I needed it to cut. I recently installed a vinyl composite deck, the decking material is very hard on blades and saws. The Hitachi cut through it with no problem at all. I have bought Hitachi tools in the past, and will continue to buy them from bigsky.