Hitachi C18DSLP4 18 Volt Lithium Ion Slide Battery 6-1/2" Circular Saw - Tool Only (Reconditioned Grade A)
- Tool body compatible with Hitachi's 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries for fade free power, less weight and 3x the battery life of traditional NiCd batteries (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Fan cooled motor for longer run times and consistent power
- Electric brake for increased safety and precision
- Left mounted 6-1/2" blade for accessibility and convenient blade changes
- 50 degree bevel angle adjusts to meet the application
- Built-in spotlight for improved visibility of the cut line
- Lightweight at 6.2 lbs for easy maneuverability
- Volts - 18
- Blade Diameter - 6-1/2"
- No-Load Speed - 3,400 RPM
- Electric Brake - Yes
- Battery Amp Hour - 1.5 or 3.0
- Battery Type - Lithium Ion
- Blade Position - Left
- Base Material - Steel Plate
- Saw Cover Material - Magnesium
- Blade Edge Light - Yes
- Charging Time - 45- Minutes
- Max Cut Depth: 90 Degrees - 2-1/4"
- Max Cut Depth: 45 Degrees - 1-9/16"
- Weight - 6.2 lbs
- One (1) Hitachi 18V, 6-1/2" Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Rip Guide
- One (1) Box Wrench
- One (1) 24 Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI have not used it extensively, but like all Big Sky reconditioned Hitachi tools I've purchased, it looked like new and ran fine when I checked it. I will follow up later if anything meaningful happens.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsFirst saw arrived damaged but Big Sky replaced it. Seems to be well built. I purchased it because it mates with the 18v slide batteries on my Hitachi drill and impact set - which I also bought at Big Sky.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWorks great looks new!