Hitachi C15FB 15A" Miter Saw (Reconditioned Grade A)
Hitachi C15FB 15A Miter Saw (Reconditioned)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: C15FB
The C15FB is the ONLY 15" Miter Saw in the industry. This model cuts various wood materials, plywood, decorative veneer, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum products such as sash and siding.
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Electric brake feature, halts the rotation of the blade within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- 11 positive stops on miter index, for easy to read measurements and quick setting
- Gear case center beam support, provides longer tool life and better cutting accuracy
- Extension guide, supports longer stock without warping
- Depth of cut at 4-3/4 x 7-9/32, allows molding to be cut standing vertically
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Debris deflection guard, safely diverts debris away from the work area
- Compatible with the UU610 Universal Work Station from Hitachi
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capacities Chart
|Miter Angle Range: Left and Right||0-57 Degrees|
|Miter Detent Stops: Right and Left||0,15,22.5,30,45 and 57|
15 Combo Blade  Wrench Dust Bag Extension Guide Vise Assembly
Write Your Own Review