Hitachi C12LSH 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with LCD Display and Laser Marker
The C12LSH is the top of the line sliding dual compound miter saw ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It features Hitachi's revolutionary compact slide system that requires zero clearance, a top-mounted digital LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) scale that guarantees precision and Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy.
- Named one of the Top 10 Innovative Tools for 2006 by Workbench Magazine, Feb 2006
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Top-mounted, digital, LCD scale swivels to provide clear and accurate miter and bevel readings from any angle
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with the UU610 Universal Work Station from Hitachi
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capacities Chart
- To check out a tool review on the C12RSH (without digital display) click here
|No-Load Speed||3,800 RPM|
|Miter Cutting Range||0-46 L; 0-57 R|
|Bevel Cutting Range||Left & Right 0-45|
|Saw Blade Drive System||Poly V Belt & Gear|
|Splinter Guard||Provided (Fixed)|
|Tool Dimension WxDxH||23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16"|
|Tool Weight||66.1 lbs|
|Cutting Capacities (HxW):||......................|
|90 Degree Cross Cut||4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16"|
|45 Degree Miter (L/R)||4-3/16"x8-5/8" or 4-11/16" x7-1/16"|
|45 Degree Bevel (L)||2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16" x10-3/16"|
|Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)||2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsTool is great but the service the poorest which I ever met. The people are very impolite and they don't willing to help you. They change the shipping method without inform you. Not recommended to anyone!!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is a very nice saw. I wasn't sure I would like the laser and digital display but have used both and find them useful in certaine situations. laser is easy to calibrate to either side of saw blade. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a top notch saw.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis saw is contractor worthy, but I am not and I still appreciate the features it has. Not to mention the awesome cutting capability. This tool will really go the distance and it does not hurt that I got it at a great price and it was shipped fast and securely.