Hitachi C12LCH 12" Compound Miter Saw with LCD Display & Laser Marker (Reconditioned)
- Revolutionary digital LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) for clear and accurate miter and bevel readings
- Hitachis exclusive Laser Marker system for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capacities Chart
|No-Load Speed (RPM)||4,000|
|Miter Angle Range||0-52 Degrees Right & Left|
|Bevel Angle Range||-3 Degrees left to 48 Degrees Right|
|Tool Weight||43 lbs|
12 TCT Saw Blade Dust Bag Vise Assembly Box Wrench Hex Bar Wrench
Big Sky Tool ReviewsYou can barely tell it was used . Great buy for the money
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis miter saw is identical to new. I'll definitely be using Big Sky for future buying needs. I've always been reluctant to buy refurbished but this product has completely changed my view. Excellent miter saw. Excellent company. Fast shipping. Thank you.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe Hitachi C12LCH is a fine miter saw that comes with a very good blade. The digital readout lets me set up fast easy and the laser really helps to find the cut point! I'm impressed at the power and ease it cuts, if I could get it to install the crown moulding I'd be done!!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWorks great, staff was very helpful, would buy again
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat product, only way to improve it would be to upgrade the blade quality.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsProduct runs perfectly and is easy to use. My only complaint is that I didn't get the sliding miter saw. My bad. Very satisfied.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe saw was perfect when it arrived. Could not tell it was reconditioned. Saw did not require any adjustments to be right on. The only complant is that it has a single lazer line and not one for each edge of the blade. The LCD display is wonderful to set up of angles when doing crown moldings. I have used this saw for over a year and has not required any adjustments. Did replace the furnished blade with a better blade.