Hitachi C12FDH 12" Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Grade C Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe C12FDH 12" Dual Compound miter saw features Hitachi's exclusive laser marker system for cutting accuracy. The saw head bevels to the right or left- allowing the material to stay securely in place for ultimate cutting efficiency. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes.
- Laser marker system accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8" allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base provides better support and balance to prevent material from warping
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow for quick and easy maintenance to prolong too life
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left, for a broader range of cuts
- Miter angles can be quickly adjusted using Hitachi's thumb actuated positive stops
- Bevel scale ranges from 0-48 degrees to the right and left allowing the material to stay in place while the saw head flips to make opposing cuts
- After major bevel angle is secured, micro-bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial-in to a precise angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the accuracy
- Blade Size - 12"
- Cross Cut (90 degrees) - 2-3/4"x8" or 3-1/2"x7-1/2"
- 45 Degree Miter - 2-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- 45 Degree Bevel L - 1-31/32" x 8"
- 45 Bevel R - 1-7/32" x 8"
- Miter R/L 45 & Bevel L 45 - 1-31/32" x 8"
- Miter R/L 45 & Bevel R 45 - 1-7/32" x 5-1/2"
- Miter Cut Range R&L - 0-52 Degrees
- Bevel Cut Range R&L - 0-48 Degrees
- Compound Cut Range - Miter R&L: 0-45
- Compound Cut Range - Bevel R&L: 0-45
- Positive Miter Stops - 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45
- Full-Load Current - 15 Amps
- No-Load - 4,000 RPM
- Laser Marker - Yes
- Splinter Guard - Yes
- Tool Dimensions (WxDxH) - 24-5/8"x 30-23/32"x27"
- Weight - 46.3 lbs
- 12" TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Hex Bar Wrench
Customer Reviews 22 item(s)
- decent saw
I have had about 4 or 5 miter saws in my life and they all have there ups and downs. I do like the tall fence that is nice to do crown with but the way the flips isnt the greatest and they are not perfectly ligned up, also the plastic wood supports on the base don't sit perfectly flush with the metal base. This is still a great saw for the $ just letting you know what to expect
Quality Price Value
- Very good product and service
Quick delivery. Small defects to blade and base. Is accurate and powerful. Reliability will be measured with time. I would recommend.
Value Quality Price
- Great value for a basic miter saw
Great saw, bevel system works very well. Would prefer higher fence sections but the folding away system does work. Motor seems strong and smooth. Miter adjustment and detents feel a little cheap and consistent with the lower priced tools but for the price I paid I am very happy and glad the laser does not run on batteries! The saw does not have a safety which I appreciate and the saw is very easy to use. The blade guard is flimsy but the bevel feature is pretty nice. I would prefer metal controls over the plastic ones, but the weight is not bad for a 12" miter saw. I must say that my saw looked Brand NEW and I would never consider it a grade C. Overall very happy with this purchase!
Price Value Quality
- Excellent saw for the price
Saw works great. The only reason it is rated a 'C' would be that it was previously mounted, so it had holes drilled in the feet/base.
Price Value Quality
- Great Saw, Great Deal
This is a great deal on a great saw. Adjustments are simple, laser is accurate, and cuts great. Bag captures quite a bit of sawdust produced (better than most i've seen).
Value Quality Price