Hitachi C10FSHPS 10" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw w/ Laser, 12 Amp, 3800 RPM (Grade A Reconditioned)
- 12 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 57 Degree miter angle, to the right for ultra flexibility with 45 degree miter angle to the left
- 45 Degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Linear ball bearing slide system, with white on black miter scale for superior accuracy and visibility
- Soft start function, reduces noise and recoil during startup
- Electronic speed control, maintains RPM while cutting and improves control
- Adjustable pivot fence, broadly supports work piece for improved stability while cutting
- Electric brake feature, halts the rotation of the blade within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Highly efficient dust collector attachment, collects more dust than previous models
- Splinter guard, prevents material from splintering and increases safety
- Amps: 12
- No-Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range - Right and Left: 0-45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops - Right and Left: 0 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- Miter Angle Range - Right: 0-57 Degrees
- Miter Angle Range - Left: 0-45 Degrees
- Miter Detent Stops - Right and Left: 0 Degrees, 15 Degrees, 22.5 Degrees, 31.6 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- Tool Height: 24-1/4"
- Weight: 43 lbs
- 10" 40T TCT Saw Blade (310878)
- Pivoting Flip Fence (321385)
- 10mm Box Wrench (940543)
- Dust Bag (322955)
Excellent 10" Miter SawVery nice 10"miter saw! I had a small issue with the returning 1st equipment but replacement came in with a good condition and works great.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGREAT SAW, a greatly improved big brother to the original introduced in 1985.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI didn't like that I had to call the delivery company and have to set up a delivery date "myself". Then when I did receive the tool I found that it was broken. The customer service person was nice at Big Sky, but a bit forgetful as I had to call back 2 or 3 times to get the ball rolling to get a replacement tool because I was basically forgotten about. Once we did get the ball rolling, I had to call back again as I received no email or call to let me know who was shipping the tool or when. I've always been very happy with Big Sky. I hope this was only a "one time" bad experience.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsReally great saw, and a great price from Big Sky. The Hitachi 10" slider is a insider secret amongst trim carpenters and professional builders. The ten inch Hitachi weighs almost half of my Bosch 12" slider and can cut almost the same, for most all practical purposes. A light, very durable saw, compact, I coveted it for about 5-6 years till I finally bit the bullet and got me one, get one u wont be sorry. Dan M pro carpenter
Big Sky Tool ReviewsSo far so good, arrived in a sturdy shipping package, and needed no adjustment. Very happy with the tool so far.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat buy..Great product!