Hitachi DH18DSLP4 18V Lithium Ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer, Bare Tool (Recon Grade C)
DescriptionThe DH18DSLP4 is a cordless rotary hammer designed with two modes for optimal performance when drilling holes for the installation of concrete anchors. Available as a tool body only, this rotary hammer is compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries.
- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries
- Compact and lightweight- compared to competitive models for greater control and less fatigue
- Two-Step speed switch- Power Mode for fast and efficient drilling in larger diameters, and Save Mode to conserve battery power and prevent bending of small diameter bits
- Idle strike restrictor prevents no-load hammering, extending tool life
- Bright, base mounted LED to illuminate dimly lit workspaces
- Quick bit insert for rapid changing of accessories
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for quick and easy maintenance
- Voltage: 18
- Bit Type: SDS Plus
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Impact Energy: 1.0 ft-lb
- Capacity: Concrete: 5/8"
- No-Load Speed: 0-750/-1,500 RPM
- Impact Speed: 0-3,100/-6,200 BPM
- Modes: 2
- Slip Clutch: Yes
- Quick Bit Insert: Yes
- Battery Level Indicator: Yes
- LED Light : Yes
- External Brushes: Yes
- Length: 10.9"
- Weight (w/3.0Ah Li-Ion battery): 5.1 lbs