Coilhose Pneumatics PFE41004T Flexeel Hose, 1/4" x 100', 1/4" MPT Reusable Strain Relief Fittings, Transparent Blue
Coilhose Pneumatics PFE41004T Flexeel Reinforced Polyurethane Air Hose, 1/4-Inch ID, 100-Foot Length with (2) 1/4-Inch MPT Reusable Strain Relief Fittings, Transparent Blue
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: PFE41004T
The Coilhose Pneumatics PFE41004T straight Flexeel air (pneumatic) hose is made of reinforced polyurethane, comes with two reusable fittings, and has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) ends to attach to air tools for indoor or outdoor applications. The straight air hose is transparent to allow visual flow monitoring for any contaminant buildup or lubrication, and it is made of nonconductive polyurethane for resistance to abrasions, ultraviolet (UV) radiations, oils, and chemicals in industrial workshop and factory use. The polyurethane hose also resists weather, ozone, and heat damage, and retains flexibility in subzero climates for outdoor applications. This lightweight material helps protect against marring sensitive surfaces while the braided reinforcement provides additional strength and kink and abrasion resistance. The hose's construction helps hold the tube, braid, and cover together in pulsating flow applications, such as use with a staple gun.
- Up to 50% lighter than rubber
- Retains it's flexibility down to -40 degrees fahrenheit
- Extremely lightweight and tough
- Ideal for outdoor contractor or indoor industrial use.
- The translucent blue color doesn't leave marks
- More abrasion resistant than PVC or rubber hoses
- Hose ends are reuseable
- 200 PSI working pressure at 70 degrees fahrenheit
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Lower Temperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 165 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Color: Transparent Blue
- Material Type: Reinforced Polyurethane
- 100' Polyurethane Air Hose
- Fittings sold separately
Write Your Own Review