Plumb-It PIX 5.0 Extension Level - 63" to 13'10"
DescriptionThe Plumb-It PIX 5.0 is a must for you professionals framing high walls and demand accuracy. This level has built in 1" offsets which allow you to level or top to bottom plate readings instantly. The PIX 5.0 has hefty polyurethane ends to absorb shock while setting the level. It has a interlocking triple anodized I-Beam design to help prevent bending damage. These levels are factory set for life and never need adjusting!
- Built In One Inch Offsets - Allows point to point or top to bottom plate readings instantly with out add-ons. Crowned or bowed structural members can be set end to end, then straightened if necessary.
- Durable Construction - Hefty polyurethane ends absorb shock.
- Built In Straight Edge - Flush side, opposite the offset side, is a straight edge that can be used as a gauge to shim bowed structural members.
- Interlocking triple anodized I-Beam design prevents damage from bending.
- Extendable - Infinite settings in range. Extends almost 3 times compressed length and anywhere in between. Remains rigid when extended due to patented grip release mechanism.
- Vials are Precision Milled Solid Cast Acrylic - The only Solid Cast Vial available ( not injection molded ). Guaranteed for Life to remain accurate and never leak or fog.
- Accuracy from the factory is - .014º degrees reading up or down, which is .00025” per inch, .003” per ft. or .25mm per meter. Factory Set for life–never needs adjustment.