Metabo-HPT C7WDMM 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw (Renewed C)
MEtabo-HPT C7WDMM 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw (Renewed C)
The reconditioned Metabo-HPT C7WDMM is a 7-1/4” worm gear driven Circular saw designed for power and longevity. The powerful 15 amp motor makes tough cutting jobs Quick and easy. Its soft grip handle provides comfort and vibration reduction. The C7WDMM is designed for heavy duty construction to produce professional results. Its steel levers and rafter hook are highlights to increase toughness and real world usability. Also featured as a value added bonus are two durable 7-1/4” 24T premium vpr framing blades.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 5,000 RPM (no load) forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Durable worm drive gears for longer life and professional results
- Steel bevel and depth adjustment levers increase toughness and real world usability
- Cut capacity: 1-3/4" at 45 degrees, 2-3/8"at 90 degrees
- Three position rafter hook for safe rafter placement and easy storage
- Blade wrench conveniently stores in the foot of the tool
- Includes two 7-1/4" 24T VPR Blades for fast cutting right out of the box
- Soft, non-slip grip for increased comfort and control
- Carbon brush access allows users to easily inspect and replace brushes as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Blade Diameter - 7-1/4"
- Amps - 15
- No-Load Speed - 5,000 RPM
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Max Bevel Capacity - 53 degree
- Cuttting Capacity - 45 degree - 1-3/4", 90 degree - 2-3/8"
- Soft Grip Handle - Yes
- Rafter Hook - Yes
- Blade Wrench Storage - On-Tool
- Tool Weight - 14.7 lbs
- Blade Wrench