Metabo-HPT WR36DBQ4M MultiVolt 36V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench (Tool Body Only) (Renewed C)
Metabo - HPT WR36DAQ4M 36V High Torque Impact Wrench, Tool Only (Renewed C)
It's Cordless, It's Corded, IT'S BOTH! Powered by 36V Battery or AC Adapter with cord
- Brushless motor provides increased power and durability
- 1/2-in Square drive with friction ring to provide a strong grip on sockets and accessories when attached
- IP56 Rating adds protection against dust and water exposure
- Professional grade power with 775 ft-lbs of tightening torque, 1,218 ft-lbs of nut busting torque and up to 1,500 RPM with up to 2,800 BPM
- 4-Stage speed selection for precision and control during a variety of applications
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. MultiVolt tools can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in - all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there's power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application.
- Voltage 36V
- Battery Type 36V Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour 4.0Ah
- Battery Included 0
- 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter Compatible (Not Included)
- Drive 1/2-in Square (w/Friction Ring)
- Max Tightening Torque 775 ft-lbs
- Max Nut Busting Torque 1,218 ft-lbs
- No-Load Speed: Low 1 0-600 RPM
- No-Load Speed: Low 2 0-900 RPM
- No-Load Speed: Medium 0-1,200 RPM
- No-Load Speed: High 0-1,500 RPM
- Impact Rate: Low 1 0-1,200 BPM
- Impact Rate: Low 2 0-1,800 BPM
- Impact Rate: Medium 0-2,300 BPM
- Impact Rate: High 0-2,800 BPM
- Dust/Water Resistant IP56 Compliant
- Capacity: Ordinary Bolt 15/32" to 1-3/16"
- Capacity: High Strength Bolt 3/8" to 15/16"
- LED Light Equipped
- Belt Hook Equipped
- Protective Bumper Equipped
- Length 8.7"
- Weight (with Battery) 8.8 lbs
- Belt Hook
- MultiVolt Battery/Charger/AC Adapter not included