Metabo-HPT WH36DBQ4M MultiVolt 36V Triple Hammer Impact Driver (Tool Body Only) (Renewed A)
Time left to buy
Metabo-HPT WH18DBDL2Q4M 18V Lithium Ion Brushless Triple Hammer Impact Driver (Renewed C) The WH18DBDL2Q4M Triple Hammer Impact Driver (Tool Body Only) is part of Metabo HPT's 18V Brushless Lithium Ion cordless tool lineup and is in a class of its own.
This revolutionary professional impact incorporates a third anvil for ultimate torque, less vibration, and faster tightening speed. Equipped with four different speed settings, the Triple Hammer impact driver can conveniently tackle a wide variety of applications with just one tool in hand. Additionally, it is IP56 compliant, meaning there is a degree of protection against dust and water exposure. Metabo HPT's signature ergonomic tool body design makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use. It is compatible with all Metabo HPT and Hitachi 18V slide-type batteries, as well as Metabo HPT 36V/18V MultiVolt batteries.
- Features Brushless motor technology for more runtime, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Triple Hammer impact technology via incorporating a third impacting anvil that increases driving speed, beats per minute, torque and decreases vibration
- IP56 compliant adding a degree of protection against dust and water exposure
- Professional grade power with 1,859 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,900 RPM with up to 0-4,100 BPM
- 1/4" Hex keyless chuck for quick and simple bit replacements
- 4-Stage speed selection for precision and control during a variety of applications
- Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during the application
- Ergonomic soft grip and center balanced design to reduce fatigue during extended use
- Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- Lightweight and compact at only 4.1 lbs with battery for ease of use
- Accepts a MultiVolt battery that delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools
- Battery can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V slide type tools, including cordless nailers generating an impressive 8.0Ah of run time for increased flexibility and multipurpose use
- With a 36V MultiVolt battery it's never been easier to tackle any job, anywhere, with the power you need
- Higher capacity battery cell technology with 21700 cells that deliver over 1,440W of power- roughly 46% more capacity than a standard 18650 cell battery resulting in longer runtime and increased power output
- 4-Stage fuel gauge located on the face of the battery to make it easier to monitor the charge status
- MultiVolt battery pack is compact and lightweight at only 2.1 lbs, eliminating and added bulkiness or weight
- Multiplex Protection Circuit in the battery, communicates with the tool and charger preventing from over-load, over-charge and over-discharge to improve safety and ensure a long battery life
- MultiVolt battery charges in 52 minutes using the UC18YSL3 charger
- Charger has a built-in USB port that can charge USB enabled devices
- Charger will also charge Hitachi and Metabo HPT 18V slide type batteries in addition to MultiVolt batteries
- Insert the 36V MultiVolt battery when cordless portability suits the application or plug in to a power source and save the battery to get conventional corded use of a MultiVolt tool with the MultiVolt AC Adapter ET36A (both sold separately)
- With a 36V MultiVolt battery, it's never been easier to tackle any job, anywhere with the power you need
- AC/DC convenience meaning the tool can be powered by a MultiVolt battery OR the MultiVolt AC Adapter (both sold separately)
- Compatible with Individual MultiVolt battery 372121M (BSL36B18) 36V/18V MultiVolt Lithium Ion Slide Battery (4.0Ah/8.0Ah)
- Compatible with: UC18YSL3B1 36V/18V MultiVolt Battery & Charger Starter Kit
- Compatible with: ET36A 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter
- Voltage 36V
- Battery Type 36V Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour 4.0Ah
- Battery Included 0
- 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter Compatible (Not Included)
- Drive 1/4-in Keyless Hex
- Max Torque 1,859 in-lbs
- No-Load Speed: Soft 0-900 RPM
- No-Load Speed: Normal 0-2,900 RPM
- No-Load Speed: Power 0-2,900 RPM
- No-Load Speed: Self Tapping Screw 0-2,900 RPM
- Impact Rate: Soft 0-2,000 BPM
- Impact Rate: Normal 0-4,100 BPM
- Impact Rate: Power 0-4,100 BPM
- Impact Rate: Self Tapping Screw 0-2,200 BPM
- Dust/Water Resistant IP56 Compliant
- Capacity: Small Screw 5/32" to 3/8"
- Capacity: Ordinary Bolt 3/16" to 23/32"
- Capacity: High Tension Bolt 3/16" to 9/16"
- Capacity: Self Tapping Screw 1/8" to 1/4"
- LED Light Equipped
- Belt Hook Equipped
- Length 5"
- Weight (with Battery) 4.1 lbs
- Metabo HPT Triple Hammer Impact Driver
- Belt Clip
- MultiVolt Battery/Charger/AC Adapter not included