Hitachi NV83A5 3-1/4" Coil Framing Nailer (Recon Grade A)
How do you make the best even better? Simple, you listen to what your customers want and you make it happen. Easier to maintain…Done! Interchangeable parts with the original tool…Done! Less parts in the trigger…Done! No composite parts in the trigger…Done! Add a rafter hook…Done! The NV83A5 is not only a tool for the pro it’s also the tool that provides an answer to the pros needs. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NV83A, the NV83A5 offers both a rapid response and some serious driving power. The side load pop-out magazine only adds convenience to an already awesome tool.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Side load pop-out magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Fastener Type Wire Collation
- Magazine Angle 16 Degree
- Fastener Length Capacity 2" - 3-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range .099 to .131
- Magazine Capacity 200-300
- Magazine Loading Side
- Fitting 1/4" Industrial
- Operating Pressure 70-120psi
- Jam Clearing Open Nose
- Depth Setting Tool-Less
- Actuation Selective (Sequential/Contact)
- L x W x H 12-13/32" x 5-13/32" x 13-11/16"
- Weight w/o Hook 8.8 lbs
- Weight w/ Hook 9.1 lbs
- Safety Glasses (875769)