Metabo-HPT GP3VM 4.7-Amp, 1" Die Grinder (Renewed A)
Metabo-HPT GP3VM 4.7-Amp, 1" Die Grinder (Renewed A) The GP3VM 1" 4.7-Amp variable speed die grinder is used for finishing dies for press work, die casting, molding, thread cutting dies, tool and other small parts as well as for internal grinding of tools and machine parts. The variable speed control adjusts the RPM from 7,000 to 29,000 depending on the application. Electronic soft start provides a smooth start up and the small grip perimeter provides maximum control, while the locking slide switch prevents fatigue.
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- Variable speed dial allows the user to adjust the speed for the application from 7,000 to 29,000 RPM
- Accepts 1" max wheel diameter accessories
- Electronic soft start allows for a controlled start up
- Small grip perimeter provides comfortable control and easy maneuverability
- Electronic feedback circuitry provides consistent power to maintain RPM under load
- Capable 4.7 amp motor powers through even the toughest applications
- Locking slide switch prevents fatigue during extended operation
- Adjustable side handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Ideal for finishing dies, press work, die casting and molding and grinding of machine parts
- Amps 4.7
- Max Wheel Diameter 1"
- Collet Chuck 1/4"
- No-Load Speed 7,000- 29,000 RPM
- Tool Length 16"
- Tool Weight 4.0 lbs
- Soft Start Yes
- Electronic Speed Control Yes
- Packaging Dimensions 3.7" x 18.7" x 5"
- Packaging Weight 6.2 lbs
- Spanner Wrench (17mm) (936638)
- Spanner Wrench (12mm) (936553)
- Side Handle (324548)