Metabo-HPT DH36DMAQ2M MultiVolt 36V Brushless 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer (Tool Body Only) (Renewed A)
Metabo-HPT DH36DMAQ2M 1-1/2" SDS Max Rotary Hammer, 2-Modes (Renewed A)
- It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's BOTH!
- Run cordless when on the go or plug-in and save batteries when AC power is available
- Run the MultiVolt Rotary Hammer with the 36 Volt battery providing AC like power
- Brushless motor provides increased power and durability
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) equipped to sense overload and stop rotation to ensure user safety and protect the motor and battery
- Equipped with LVH (Low Vibration Handle) adding user comfort
- 4-Stage speed selection from 260-590 RPM and 1,420- 2,860 BPM
- 7.7 ft-lbs of impact energy for busting through hard material
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. MultiVolt tools can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in - all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there's power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application.
- Voltage 36V
- Battery Type 36V Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour 4.0Ah
- Battery Included 0
- 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter Compatible (Not Included)
- Shank SDS Max
- Modes Hammer Drill / Hammer
- Max No-Load Speed 590 RPM
- Max Impact Rate 2,860 BPM
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) Yes
- Impact Energy 7.7 ft-lbs
- Drill Speed Settings 4
- No-Load Speed: 1 260 RPM
- No-Load Speed: 2 340 RPM
- No-Load Speed: 3 410 RPM
- No-Load Speed: 4 590 RPM
- Impact Rate: 1 1,420 BPM
- Impact Rate: 2 1,850 BPM
- Impact Rate: 3 2,240 BPM
- Impact Rate: 4 2,860 BPM
- Low Vibration Handle (LVH) Equipped
- Concrete Capacity: Drill Bit 1-9/16-in
- Concrete Capacity: Core Bit 4-1/8-in
- Vibration Level 11.8 m/s2
- Length 19-17/32-in
- Weight 17.4 lbs (w/ 36V battery)
- Hard Case (373391)
- Grease (981840)
- Depth Gauge (971786)
- Side Handle (330209)
- MultiVolt Battery/Charger/AC Adapter not included