Metabo-HPT D10VH2M 3/8" Drill Keyless Metal Chuck (Renewed A)
The Metabo-HPT D10VH2M 3/8" drill is a perfect drill for most needs around the house and light duty jobs on site. It features an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. It operates at 0-2700 RPM and is designed to drill into various types of metal, wood, plastic resin, stainless steel and similar materials. This model also tightens and loosens small screws, wood screws, nuts and bolts.
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- All metal 3/8" keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
- Lightweight at 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Compact tool body designed to fit in tight spaces
- Chuck - 3/8''
- Keyless Chuck - Yes-All-Metal
- No-Load Speed - 0-2,700 RPM
- Max Torque - 133.7 in-lbs
- Amps - 7
- Capcity: Wood - 1'' with Auger Bit
- Capcity: Wood - 1-9/32 with Spade Bit
- Capcity: Steel - 3/8''
- Switch - Variable Speed w/Dial
- Handle Type - Rubber Over-Molded
- Chuck offset - 1-1/32''
- Housing - Cylindrical
- Tool Weight - 3.3 lbs
- Drill Only