Hitachi CR18DBLP4 18V Brushless Reciprocating Saw - Tool Body Only (Renewed A)
The CR18DBLP4 (tool body only) 18V reciprocating saw features a brushless motor and constant speed control to deliver remarkable performance and longer tool life. With an impressive stroke length of 1-17/64" and up to 2,500 SPM, this lightweight recip saw takes cutting speed to the next level. In addition, it has convenient features such as a slim front body, lever type tool-less blade change system, lever type tool-less shoe adjustment system, 3 speed modes with auto mode, a large rafter hook for convenience and a bright LED light. Available as a tool body only, this saw is compatible with Hitachi's 18V slide-type batteries (sold separately).
Brushless motor technology for higher efficiency, increased runtime and longer lifetime of the tool 3-Mode selector W/ auto mode operates up to 2, 500 SPM for convenience in performing with various applications LVH (Low Vibration Handle) with soft grip ensures a high vibration absorbing effect for added user comfort On-tool LED helps to illuminate dimly lit work areas
- Volts 18V
- Motor Brushless
- Stroke Length 1-17/64"
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Stroke Speed- Low 0-1,600 SPM
- Stroke Speed- Medium 0-2,300 SPM
- Stroke Speed- High 0-2,500 SPM
- Stroke Speed- Auto 0-1,600 to 2,500 SPM
- Cut Capability- Mild Steel Pipe 5"
- Cut Capability-Vinyl Chloride Pipe 5"
- Cut Capability-Wood 4-23/32"
- Cut Capability-Mild Steel Plate 3/4"
- Anti-Vibration LVH (Low Vibration Handle)
- Constant Speed Control Yes
- Blade Change Tool-less
- Shoe Adjustment Tool-less
- Tool-less Blade Change Yes
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Battery Power Indicator On-Tool
- Battery & Charger Included No
- Rafter Hook Yes
- LED Light Yes
- Weight (w/out battery) 6.0 lbs
- Recip Saw Blade