Hitachi G18DSLP4 18V Lithium Ion 4-1/2" Angle Grinder, Bare Tool (Recon Grade C)
DescriptionThe Hitachi G18DSLP4 18V li-ion 4-1/2" grinder is compact, lightweight and cordless! Many of you may think how good can a cordless grinder be but you need to check it out to believe! The G18DSLP4 is perfect for the quick job when you don't want to get out an extension cord and you need to cut a few pieces of rebar or pipe. Or you may need to groove some stone or concrete. Also great for normal grinding applications on metal and masonry. The G18DSLP4 is compatible with all of the other great selection of cordless tools from Hitachi that use the slide battery connection.
- High torque motor to power through the toughest cutting and grinding applications
- Overcurrent protection circuit shuts down battery power in the event of an overload situation, reducing the risk of causing permanent motor damage
- Zero voltage safety reset prevents accidental start-up when inserting a charged battery
- Elastomer covered handle for a less fatiguing and slip resistant grip
- Externally accessible brushes for quick and easy replacement of worn carbon brushes
- Voltage - 18
- Wheel Diameter - 4-1/2"
- No-Load Speed - 9,100 RPM
- Battery Type - Lithium Ion Slide-Style
- Length - 11.7"
- Weight - 4.0 lbs
- Depressed Center Wheel (727535B10)
- Side Handle (318312)
- Spanner Wrench (938332Z)