Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-gauge brad nailer is the ideal nailer for finish carpentry jobs. It is lightweight, has an easy to use depth of drive adjustment, high capacity magazine and incorporates a removable nose cap. Other great features include a dual firing option enabling the user to place the nail gun for precise firing of nails or continuous operation for jobs such as nailing backs to cabinets, an adjustable exhaust vent to direct the air away from your face and an elastomer grip for better user comfort. If you are looking for a reliable tool to handle anything from cabinet installation to picture frame assembly to furniture construction make sure to get the NT50AE2!
- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
Weight 2.2 lbs Dimensions (LxH) 10" x 9-1/4" Operating Pressure 70 to 120 psi Nail Range 5/8" to 2" Nail Capacity 100 Nails Magazine Side Load Driving Power 1 Center Height 7mm (.276") Firing Mode Single/Contact Depth Adjustment Yes (horizontal dial) Adjustable Exhaust Port Yes (top) Jam Clearing Mechanism Yes (front lever) Exhaust Muffler No Belt Hook No Body Type Aluminum Magazine Type Composite
IncludesSafety Glasses Air Fitting Carry Case No-Mar Tip
Customer Reviews 380 item(s)
- Excellent purchase
Arrived in great condition, in a case, with a manual. Looks new. Functions perfectly. Very happy with this purchase.
Value Quality Price
- Very pleased with purchase
Very pleased with this brad nailer. It replaced another brand that did not last very long. The one I received looked just like new. Great price and prompt shipping. Thanks!!
Value Quality Price
- Learned lesson of always check working condition upon delivery.
As reconditioned goes, this product came through immaculate, looking like it was brand new. As for working, I am having a constant problem of the magazines nail clip push bar, constantly jumping the clip of nails and wedging the works up and creating work production near impossible; because I have to open magazine which is difficult after wedging occurs and near impossible if you put a broken clip of nails in, then the one set of nails would overlap the other set of nails and the spring loaded pusher was over lapping that making it near impossible to get the magazine open without the fear of breaking it. This was happening every 3-5 shots, I was having to open gun to unwedge clip.
The problem did seem to stop after awhile as long as I only used a full clip of nails to the end and never added any partial clip. So maybe after all the unwedging something fell into place Better, only time will tell.
Unfortunately for me I never tested the unit and found out this problem until after All warranties were up. I don't know if this is a design defect or this was a refurbish defect, it just seems like there's to much play within the magazine works. Would like to know if anybody else has experienced this problem? Would like to state I have purchased Many refurbished items from BigSky and have always been satisfied and happy with product and their help service has been impeccable to the point of going above and beyond. This was my first problem item ever and I should have inspected and tried out sooner.
Quality Price Value
- Perfect for all small trim work.
Although light in weight and easy to handle this nailer easily penetrates hardwood trim, making it ideal for cabinets, picture frames , doll houses and general trim work that requires anywhere from 1/2" brad to 2" finish nail.
Price Value Quality
- Great performer, bought a second one!
Second one I have purchased. Installed base and door trim throughout house. Works great and saves time. No problems whatsoever.
Price Value Quality