Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-gauge brad nailer is the ideal nailer for finish carpentry jobs. It is lightweight, has an easy to use depth of drive adjustment, high capacity magazine and incorporates a removable nose cap. Other great features include a dual firing option enabling the user to place the nail gun for precise firing of nails or continuous operation for jobs such as nailing backs to cabinets, an adjustable exhaust vent to direct the air away from your face and an elastomer grip for better user comfort. If you are looking for a reliable tool to handle anything from cabinet installation to picture frame assembly to furniture construction make sure to get the NT50AE2!
- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
Weight 2.2 lbs Dimensions (LxH) 10" x 9-1/4" Operating Pressure 70 to 120 psi Nail Range 5/8" to 2" Nail Capacity 100 Nails Magazine Side Load Driving Power 1 Center Height 7mm (.276") Firing Mode Single/Contact Depth Adjustment Yes (horizontal dial) Adjustable Exhaust Port Yes (top) Jam Clearing Mechanism Yes (front lever) Exhaust Muffler No Belt Hook No Body Type Aluminum Magazine Type Composite
IncludesSafety Glasses Air Fitting Carry Case No-Mar Tip
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great tool!
Great tool! Very easy to shoot a nail where you want it. The non marring tip is excellent. Super light and easy to carry around. Come with a hard case and safety glasses. Price was great as well. Over all great product!
Quality Price Value
- Wow! Don't know why I didn't have one of these until now! Every DIYer needs one of these. Super great price, reconditioned, but works and looks brand new. Perfect for floor trim and door and window casings. Many other uses not discovered yet! This tool literally saved me hours in hammering and set nailing my trim, to say nothing of the saved pain from hitting my fingers!