The EC2510E combines contractor grade quality with simplified operation. Designed to work day-in and day-out, this compressor provides plenty of air and cycles from 116 PSI to a maximum of 145 PSI so it turns on well before tools requirements are compromised.
- Solid cast iron cylinder provides industry recognized premium material for long life, consistent compression and low oil carryover
- Baseplate integrated control panel protects the gauge, regulator and plumbing while centralizing the controls for simple operation
- Oversized oil level site glass allows everyone to monitor the oil level for the pump avoiding pump damage due to lock up from inadequate oil supply
- Pneumatic throttle control, that uses air instead of a cable to adjust the throttle, eliminates the common failure of cable throttles due to crimping and breaking
- Full-size 3/8" locking regular comes pre-installed
- Ball valve tank drains makes required tank draining comfortable and convenient
Width 18.1" CFM @ 100PSI 9 PSI Range 116-145 Control Panel Baseplate Regulator Size 3/8" Oil Level Sight Glass Oversized Oil Level Indicator Sight Glass Crankcase Breather Metal Engine Throttle Control Pneumatic Actual Weight 144 lbs Length 42.1" Height 24.4"
ManualsParts Manual (PDF) Size: (351.27 KB)Parts Manual (PDF)