Hitachi D13VF ½ Drill, 9.0 Amp, EVS Reversible (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe D13VF 1/2" 0-850 RPM Drill drills into various types of metal, wood, plastic resin, stainless steel and similar materials. This model also tightens and loosens small screws, wood screws, nuts and bolts.
- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
Tool Weight 4.6lbs Chuck 1/2" Keyless Chuck No No-load Speed 0-850rpm Max Torque 416.6in-lbs Amps 9 Capacity: Wood 2-1/8" Capacity: Steel 1/2" Capacity: Hole Saw 4"
IncludesSide Handle Injection molded plastic carrying case D13VF- Chuck key
ManualsParts Manual (PDF) Size: (494.45 KB)Parts Manual (PDF)