Hitachi C12RSH 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe C12RSH is the top of the line 12" Sliding Dual Compound miter saw ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It features Hitachi's revolutionary compact slide system that requires zero clearance and Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy.
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
Amps 15 No-Load Speed 3,800 RPM Blade Diameter 12" Miter Cutting Range 0-46 L; 0-57 R Bevel Cutting Range Left & Right 0-45 Digital Display No Laser Marker Yes Saw Blade Drive System Poly V Belt & Gear Splinter Guard Provided (Fixed) Tool Dimension WxDxH 23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16" Tool Weight 63.9 lbs Cutting Capacities (HxW): .............. 90 Degree Cross Cut 4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16" 45 Degree miter (L/R) 4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16" 45 Degree Bevel (L) 2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16" Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L) 2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"
Includes12 inch TCT Saw Blade
Customer Reviews 188 item(s)
- I would buy it again
Best miter saw I have owned. It is built like a tank, with no slop in bearings. Cuts true and straight! Not light weight at 63 lbs though
Price Value Quality
- Great value
Great cutting saw. Fence was easily squared up and ready to go
Price Value Quality
- great saw. great value.
- This is my 4th Hitachi miter saw. It required little or no adjustment out of the box. This saw is great value when comparing to similar products. My first Hitachi 10 slider finally wore out (15 years old). I have replaced it with this 12" I also have a 10" and a 12" dual bevel saws. The 10' is going to be replaced with another Hitachi.
- Why buy new, grade A is just as good as new at a much lower cost.
- Received this saw 3 days after ordering, came truck shipped on a pallet. Got it to the shop and unpacked it, and it looked like brand new except for a few minor scrapes. Set it up, plugged it in and worked excellent.
- Versatile and Solidly Built Saw
- I bought this saw about 6 months ago and have used it for crown molding and baseboards in several rooms as well as a number of miscellaneous jobs. I have found the saw to be easy to adjust and very accurate with the help of the laser sight. The saw is sturdily built as well. Well worth it, and glad I purchased a 12 " sliding saw for ease of making longer and deeper cuts.