Hitachi C12RSH 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe C12RSH is the top of the line 12" Sliding Dual Compound miter saw ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It features Hitachi's revolutionary compact slide system that requires zero clearance and Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy.
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Compatible with Hitachi's UU610 Universal Work Station
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capabilities Chart
- To check out a recent C12RSH tool review click here
Amps 15 No-Load Speed 3,800 RPM Blade Diameter 12" Miter Cutting Range 0-46 L; 0-57 R Bevel Cutting Range Left & Right 0-45 Digital Display No Laser Marker Yes Saw Blade Drive System Poly V Belt & Gear Splinter Guard Provided (Fixed) Tool Dimension WxDxH 23-7/16"x36-5/8"x27-15/16" Tool Weight 63.9 lbs Cutting Capacities (HxW): .............. 90 Degree Cross Cut 4-3/16"x12-1/4" or 4-11/16"x10-3/16" 45 Degree miter (L/R) 4-3/16"x8-5/8" pr 4-11/16"x7-1/16" 45 Degree Bevel (L) 2-3/4"x12-1/4" or 2-15/16"x10-3/16" Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L) 2-3/4"x8-5/8" or 2-15/16"x7-1/16"
Includes12 inch TCT Saw Blade
Customer Reviews 190 item(s)
- A Beast of a Machine but a Great Buy
This machine is a BEAST!!!! I had a 10" prior and I thought, how much bigger can a 12" be??? It is BIG and HEAVY so be prepared!!!
It came via semi with lift gate and dolly so unloading was no problem for the driver. He very swiftly had it in a place specifically dedicated for this saw. The driver was courteous and very professional -- kudos to him for his job well done.
The saw was loaded and strapped on a pallet. I cut the straps and box and stood back and gazed on this thing of beauty. A separate bag held all the misc parts so that none would be lost. The easiest way for me to get the saw to the stand was to cut away all the available cardboard leaving only the pallet and bottom piece of the box. It easily came off the bottom and I lifted it onto the specially made cabinet. I say easily but it was 63-64#.
After a few adjustments to the cabinet, I plugged the saw in and made my first cut.....absolutely perfect!! The laser wasn't quite on the left side of the blade so made that adjustment and started to cut some pieces for a project. If you need a project for the pallet, go to Woodworking for Mere Mortals. Steve has many projects for surplus pallets.
A great buy with the discount and I would do it again.
Value Quality Price
- Great Saw
Out of the box, the miter fence and laser guide needed a little bit of adjusting. Other than that, this saw has performed flawlessly so far. Dust collection is so-so but that is to be expected of pretty much any SCMS. One thing to note is that this saw is bulky and heavy. This is not a problem for me as I will not be moving it very much but something you would want to consider if you plan on hauling it out to job sites.
Price Value Quality
- I would buy it again
Best miter saw I have owned. It is built like a tank, with no slop in bearings. Cuts true and straight! Not light weight at 63 lbs though
Price Value Quality
- Great value
Great cutting saw. Fence was easily squared up and ready to go
Price Value Quality
- great saw. great value.
- This is my 4th Hitachi miter saw. It required little or no adjustment out of the box. This saw is great value when comparing to similar products. My first Hitachi 10 slider finally wore out (15 years old). I have replaced it with this 12" I also have a 10" and a 12" dual bevel saws. The 10' is going to be replaced with another Hitachi.