The Porter-Cable FN250C 1-to-2-1/2-inch 16-gauge finish nailer comes with a maintenance-free motor for added reliability and long tool life, with the ability to drive 16-guage "FN" style finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 inches long. This nailer features an internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot and a rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Also included is a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, and a sequential style trigger with a lock off switch.
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Drives 16 ga. "FN" style finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust channels contaminants away from the user
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 16 ga. Finish Nails
- Fastener Range: 1" to 2-1/2" "
- Length: 11.8 "
- Height: 10.6 "
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.07 lbs
- 1/4" fitting
- Safety glasses
- Carrying case
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
rancho santa margarita, CA
when it worked properly i really liked it but it was jamming every fourth nail or so which was extremely frustrating
was in fantastic condition. Can't wait to use it. Great response time.
it looks brand new!!
Product on time, in great shape, looks new, performed with no problems and the price was right.
i like the P.C. finish nailer.