- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2.5") for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90° for cutting applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2"
- Sanding Disc: 4-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 7.5
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" x 11 UNC
- Length: 10-5/8"
- Net Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- •4-1/2’’ Grinding Wheel (741424-8-1)
- •Wheel Guard (125273-5)
- •Lock Nut (193465-4)
- •Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
- •Side Handle (153489-2)
- •Inner Flange (224399-1)
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
I had to return the grinder for credit because it did not have the nut for the spindal and the sales person said it was not available.
crystal lake, IL
great product &price
The grinder did not come with the case, as described in the title
Product arrived in excellent condition, as good as new. No issues whatsoever.
Punta Gorda, FL
very good buy
very good tool
Collingdale , PA
Good like brand new. If I didn't order it my self, I wouldn't have known it was recon'ed. Sounds/performs fine under load. Great price for a great tool.
bonour, le produit est bien je suis tres sastisfait . je vous remercie pour la qualité .
New Orleans, LA
I am familiar with Makita's quality and this grinder. This grinder works well for me and I usually use a relative thin "cut off wheel". As I have a good collection now, I likely will not be buying another anytime soon. I have always been happy with Recond Sales/Big Sky and would recommend you and this Makita grinder. Thanks,
timely shipping, looks and works like new. very satisfied.
Sweet little grinder, smoking good price and just like a brand new one in every regard.
A sweet grinder. Small, powerful, and runs very smoothy. Luv it.
Dos Palos, CA
Mainly use it for sanding but have used it for grinding have no problem buying recon or refurbished does the job well
San Jose, CA
Received the grinder without the wrench. Called about it and was sent one in short order. I have used it one time and am very pleased with it. I doubt if I had bought one retail I could tell it from the reconditioned one I received.
Thanks for the great service and I will probably buy other tools from you as I need them.
great product thanks again
Works like New, Because It is. It is not the new price though.
Love it.Do you carry sawsall makita? Recon of course.
View More Reviews...