- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V post-style batteries
- Class leading torque- 1,950 in/lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
|Max Torque||1,950 in/lbs|
|Capacity: Bolt||3/8" - 5/8"|
|Capacity: High Strength Bolt||5/16" - 9/16"|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
This thing is awesome. I put together racks (bunks) for my son's fraternity house with multiple 6" lag bolts in each. This impact wrench saved lots of time and effort. Definately would buy again.
New Castle, DE
Great for carpentry, decks framing etc. No good for car tires. Still a great gun though. Very plaesed all around!
It's a fantastic tool. It's obviously not the industrial pneumatic impact wrench from the tire shop, but it's perfect for the homeowner.
Palatine Bridge, NY
Works well, compact and easy to use with good torque.
north las vegas, NV
It took almost a month to get the impact. First time they shipped the wrong impact.
Another excellent tool from Hitachi, I use it frequently happy with it.
New Iberia, LA
Works great. Very ould though. Wear earplugs when using this
seems ok but I bought it to remove lug nuts and it is not quite powerful enough but I will find other uses for it.
Great deal! I am wery pleased with the product. used it on a lot of different jobs, perfect!
N. Manchester, IN
I'm mostly impressed by all the 18v Hitachi tools I've got . It handles most of the jobs i've tried it on. I dont think it has the tourqe its rated for , I can hold it back with my hand. It would be better if it were a 3/8 drive.
Absolutely love it. The great quality I expect from hitachi. The impact driver will be my next hitachi purchase. Thanks
inverness, Highland GB
Once you get your head around it wont take off Lorry wheelnuts this is a great tool, Its saved me hours of time.
Fits well in the hand and is very compact the batteries last for ages, much better than my other 18V Impact!
This Impact Driver is as good as anything that Dewalt or Makita has to offer! Great Job!
Stone Mountain, GA
Excellent torque. It's a tough tool under dusty and wet conditions.Good battery life. If power tools could have a "hemi" this one would.
New York, NY
Bought 2 * reconditioned impact wrenches, have not been able to detect that they were second hand, to me definetly as good as new.
It is not as powerful as a dewalt..but makes up for it somewhat with being smaller and lighter...but not a good tool to use on changing tires or anything that requires more power
This is a very handy tool, no cords to drag around. For such a small and light-weight tool it really packs a punch. I am happy with my purchase.
Eau Claire, WI
View More Reviews...