The WH18DSAL 18V Lithium Ion Compact Pro Impact Driver is compact at less than 7” in length and lightweight at 3.3 lbs. With unmatched turning torque in its class- 1,280 in/lbs, the WH18DSAL tackles heavy applications like tightening and loosening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking deck screws. Additionally it can drill into wood, metal and concrete. The WH18DSAL delivers a no-load speed from 0 to 2,600RPM and an impact rate of anywhere from 0-3,200 BPM. The ¼” hex chuck saves time as bits can be changed quickly and easily by simply grabbing, pulling, inserting, and releasing the chuck. Bits are secure and won’t slip or fall out. It is balanced for proper wrist alignment which reduces fatigue during continuous operation.
UPC Code: 717709014633
- 1280 in/lbs of driving torque for heavy applications like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking deck screws
- Drills into wood, metal and concrete
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts and nuts
- Faster impact driving with a no-load speed of up to 2,600 RPM and a 3,200 BPM impact rate
- (2) 1.5Ah Lithium Ion slide batteries improve ergonomics and balance while extending run time, delivering fade free power and weighing 40% less than standard NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Impressively lightweight at only 3.3 lbs and compact at less than 7" in length
- LED job light illuminates the work surface and is ideal in dark work spaces
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precise control during intricate operations
- Soft elastomer grip for improved comfort and reduced fatigue
- 40-minute charge time reduces downtime
- Patented battery charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue
- Chuck Size: 1/4" Hex
- Torque: 1,280 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,600 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-3,200 BPM
- Light: LED
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5Ah
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 6-17/32"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- (2) 18V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Slide Batteries (BSL1815X)
- Quick Charger (UC18YGSL)
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
works great ,good price i would recommend this to anyone
Working great so far. great value. Now see how long it lasts since it is reconditioned. cb
I was looking for a more compact tool than the DS 18DL that I have. I find it has more capability than I thought. It is able to drive a 3 in deck screw with pilot hole and useable in smaller spaces, the LED helps. I would however like to have it use the same battery as the DS 18DL but it would not fit the handle.
Top notch shape. The bottom of the batteries had very light scuff marks on them but hardly noticeable! Super buy. You've got a repeat customer!
Arrived in like new condition and worked flawlessly
so far ok
This tool is very light and has good touch on the trigger. very nice to use putting in light fixtures,
Cove City, NC
Impact Driver looks brand new and performs very well. Light weight and very easy to use. Would definitely purchase this item again.
New Orleans, LA
Fine product even reconditioned. Use tem in my business and have given them as gifts. Plenty power and batteries last a long time.
Works very well It's pretty much doing what I expected.
Scarborough, Ontario CA
Great product and price. It works better than expected. Very pleased with purchase!
great driver and a great price too. I already have the dsal drill and flaslight, plus the reciprcating saw and they all use the same battery.. Nice!!
I like this unit so much I bought my son one to use on his latest project.
Came in great condition for a reconditioned product - it looks 98% brand new. The batteries seem to be holding up well. This thing is also pretty damn torquey. You can actually use it to remove lug nuts with an impact rated 3/8 or 1/2 adapter and the proper socket. The best part is really the batteries, though. Lightweight, long lasting, and the compact ones take like 45 min to fully charge. Even if you don't buy from this place (which seems to have the best deals for Hitachi tools on the internet), make the upgrade from NiCd to Lithium-ion. Seriously, you will be glad you did.
This is a great impact driver for the money.
The drill is in excellent shape. I've used it and it works great.
Product delivered just advertized, was ready for me to pick up as I was in immediate need with job underway. New slide batteries last much longer than the post type. I am very happy with the new slide batteries. This is my 9th purchase as I ALWAYS look to BigSky Tool for solutions!!! Thanks for the great service.
I love the driver and I love the price even more!
The drill was in excellent order with the case and two batteries. I have used it a good bit and really like the size and weight compared to my previous drill that this one replaced
View More Reviews...