The WH18DL Impact Driver features an 18-Volt Lithium Ion battery that boasts 3x the life of traditional NiCd batteries, yet weighs 50% less. The battery is also backwards compatible, which means it can be used with Hitachi's current 18V DVF3 and DMR tools. With 1,330 in/lbs of torque and weighing just 3.5 lbs, this impact driver is ideal for tackling projects like sinking deck screws to hanging doors and installing cabinets and windows.
UPC Code: 717709011489
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading torque- 1,330 in-lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6-3/8" in length and 3.5 lbs for maneuverability
- Click here to learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Impact Driver Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Max Torque||1330 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
|Belt Hook ||Yes|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life Cycles||1,500|
- (2) 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries (326241)
- Quick Charger (UC18YRL)
- Carrying Case (323230)
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
This is my second Reconditioned Hitachi 18v Impact Driver. I am happy with the tool. I am also happy with your companies fast response in sending me a replacement battery for the one of 2 batteries that seemed worn out.
Los Angeles, CA
Stone Mountain, GA
Plenty of torque yet good life on a battery. Used it extensively to mount hardware into green pressure treated lumber using large lag bolts. Later used it to bust rusted mounting bolts from Ford pick up bumper. Pieces of cake. Only downside is this tool will ear out your wrist.
love it, works great on bolts not torqued too high.
Lightweight, powerfull , long lasting batteries. Am using it more than my pneumatic nailers for construction
I am extremely happy with my reconditioned impact driver. It arrived in great condition, and has performed flawlessly ever since. This has made me a believer in reconditioned tools.
st-jean sur richelieu, québec CA
This is one of the most fantastic tools I have ever purchased. As a new home owner I've used this more than I can mention. Ergonomics are unbelievable! Everything is exactly where it's supposed to be. If it were possible, you could use it blindfolded within the first minute of handling it. Great balance, rubber grips are comfortable, the light is right on target also functions as a quick draw belt clip. I truly believe this is my 1st and last impact. I could keep going, but to summarize. JUST BUY IT! You won't find a better price & a better gun!
TOOL PERFORMS PERFECTLY
So far it's a great tool. The only thing I would change is to have the LED light come on with the trigger like the Makita impact driver does.
Very good drill have had no issues with it
I was surprised at the condition of the tool , it was like new. It works very well with a lot of torque to drive tap con screws into concrete. It's light just as light as my Makita 12 V impact driver and fits comfortably in the hand. It came with 2-3 Ah batteries and the better charger that cools the battery B4 charging. The only thing I don't like about it is the case is too tall but it's a minor detail. I highly recommend this impact driver for it's performance, I gave it a 5 star.