- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V post-style batteries
- Class leading torque- 1,330 in-lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6-3/8" in length and 3.5 lbs for maneuverability
|Max Torque||1330 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
|Belt Hook ||Yes|
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Rock Island, WA
Nice impact driver. Works well driving long screws.
lake havasu, AZ
Works great, had the drill and bought the impact. These are the best cordless tools I have owned.
beauharnois, quebec CA
bonjour,l'outils WH18DLP4 RECOND a été annulé a ma demande,je l'ai remplacé par l'outils WH18DL RECOND GRADE C,order 21356498,je ne suis pas satisfait de cet outils car il n'est pas reconditionné conformément a vos engagements (les charbons(brosses)du moteur ne sont pas remplacé,et la carcasse est tres abimé)mais je ne vous l'est pas retourné parce que les frais de port sont trop cher. jusque la j'étais satisfait de vos produits.merci hello, the tools WH18DLP4 RECOND was canceled my request, I have replaced the tools WH18DL RECOND GRADE C, order 21356498, I am not satisfied with this tool because it is not refurbished in accordance to your commitments (coals (brushes) of the motor are not replaced, and the carcass is very damaged) but I do not return is because the shipping cost is too expensive. until I was satisfied with the produits.merci this is your translation
Carine 6020, West Australia AU
Blody good bit of gear mate
Dunnville, Ontario CA
WH18DL THE MOST FAITHFULLLL FRIEND YOU CAN HOPE!
JOHN-PAUL COYO, FRENCH WOOD CARPENTER IN MARTINIQUE (FRENCH WEST INDIES)
bought as a pair, with cordless drill, seems to be a great tool, would do it again
Hurdle Mills, NC
This was a great deal. Excellent price, high quality tool and it does a good job. I already had 4 Lithium batteries on hand from 2 other Hitachi driver drills that would work with it, so I really saved some money on this purchase. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone needing an impact driver.
Small with lots of power, Love it
The usual Hitachi quality and power. Bought this one new without the batteries, used my current LIthion batts. Great tool for Deck building.
st peters, MO
Great tool for construction or home improvement projects, very light yet powerful.
Great tool with plenty of tourque, it's a good match with my 18 volt hammer drill and drill which take the same battery. thanks for a great product, i realy like the email site thats comes regularly.
Great tool. 3" screws go in effortlessly. I've been using a cordless drill to drive screws-this thing is 10 times easier and faster.
calgary, alberta CA
I use this drill daily and I like very much, my major concern with this tool though is how loud it is. it seems to be louder than most other impact drivers I've used.
Awesome power, little weight. Fell from 15 feet off a ladder and still no problems.
I have been very pleased with this Impact Driver. When I need a new tool I will check Hitachi Reconditioning Center first.
I bought this driver because it's compatible with the 18V. NiCad batteries I already own, it really works well and lives up to all advertising claims and more.
I bought this driver for general use around the house. Put it to a real workout screwing down durock cement board for two bathrooms I tiled. This driver was great, drove hundreds of screws, one after another, never missed a beat or slowed down. I have regular 2 amphr nicad batteries. I like the balance and the way it fits my hand. Nice tool.
Great little impact driver
View More Reviews...