The WH18DFL 18V 1/4" Hex Cordless Impact Driver is used for many fastening applications from hanging doors and installing cabinetry to heavy jobs such as tightening carriage bolts, driving lags, and sinking deck screws. The two included 1.5Ah batteries are backwards compatible with Hitachi's 18V DMR, DVF3, DFL and DL series tools.
UPC Code: 717709012752
- Impact driving for heavy applications- tightening carriage bolts, driving lags, and sinking deck screws
- Drills into wood and other materials, tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, wood screws, bolts and nuts
- Two-piece magnet motor delivers a powerful 1150 in/lbs of torque
- No-load speed of up to 2,500 RPM and a 3,000 BPM impact rate for faster impact driving
- Variable speed reversible switch with electric brake provides exact speed control
- Durable die-cast aluminum hammer case protects striker and motor to extend tool life under stress of high heat and extreme conditions
- Quick, easy and secure bit changes in the 1/4" hex drive chuck
- Significantly decreased tool weight causes less fatigue and gives more maneuverability in awkward and overhead applications
- Two included 1.5Ah 18-volt Lithium Ion batteries are backwards compatible with Hitachi's 18V DMR, DVF3, DFL and DL series tools for more flexibility and value
- Lithium Ion batteries maintain steady power for the duration of the charge and are equipped with a current interrupt detection system and a thermal protector for added safety
- Universal charger with advanced charging circuitry will charge 7.2V up to 18V Lithium Ion batteries in 30 minutes
- Overload and discharge protection in the charger prevents battery overheating or power loss for extended battery life
- Patented 5-position belt hook features integrated LED work light to illuminate work surface
- Elastomer covered handle increases comfort and reduces grip slippage
- Drive ... 1/4" Hex
- No-Load Speed ... 0-2,500 RPM
- No-Load Impact Rate ... 0-3,000 BPM
- Max Torque ... 1,150 in/lbs
- Weight ... 3.3 lbs
- Battery Capacity ... 1.5Ah
- Battery Type ... Lithium Ion
- Belt Hook w/LED ... Yes
- Two (2) 1.5Ah Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
this my 2nd one would not use any other impact you have the best price and service
Love it. I built a deck 30x16 and it worked great! I had no issue at all with it.
Good to their word - it is in excellent condition.
Great driver would recommed to everyone!
awesome product,used on several framing and deck projects made screwing in 4" deck screws a breeze,would of giving a 5 but lithium ion batterys that came with it don't last as long as the ni-cads from my other 18v hitachi drill
Awesome drill. Battery life a little short but well worth the price.
great driver! Very powerful and effective-had a battery go out on me already though.
We have a few of these drivers and they do a great job. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to drive screws.
Probably the best deal I have gotten on a reconditioned tool yet. These 18-Volt Lithium Ion tools are expensive new. I guess in some ways it's like buying a slightly used truck, why not let someone else pay the markup when you can get the same quality truck used. Although I'm not sure the reconditioned tools I buy on here are ever very used at all. This drill will drive lag screws and deck screws all day long! The battery charges really fast too!
Bainbridge Island, WA
works great and is pretty light
Very good drill for the price
Port Townsend, WA
Looked brand new - worked perfectly. Would definitely buy more reconditioned products from you again in the future. Thank you.
An absolute must have
point pleasant, NJ
Works great. lots of tourque for the size
arrived in good condition too...