The Hitachi WH18DBDL impact driver is part of a series of 18V Brushless Lithium Ion cordless tools. Hitachi's Brushless motor technology delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Managed by a micro-processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience up to 50% longer run time between charges, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. Hitachi's signature ergonomic design for the tool body makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use.
UPC Code: 717709017443
- About Brushless
- These tools are part of a series of 18V Brushless Lithium Ion cordless tools. Hitachi's Brushless motor technology delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Managed by a micro-processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience up to 50% longer run time between charges, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. Hitachi' s signature ergonomic design for the tool body makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use.
- About the Tool
- Features Brushless Motor Technology for up to 50% more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Powered by a 3.0Ah Lithium Ion slide-type battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of a traditional battery
- Professional grade motor produces 1,420 in/lbs of turning torque, 3,200 BPM and up to 2,600 RPM to power through the toughest jobs
- 4-Stage electronic speed switch for precision and control
- 1/4" hex chuck saves time as bits can be changed quickly and easily
- Limited and Continuous impact modes for ultimate control when driving small fasteners or driving into soft material
- Optical trigger switch provides a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger assembly
- Built-in LED light maximizes efficiency in low-light work areas
- Battery level indicator displays the amount of power remaining in the battery pack to avoid downtime
- Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- Ergonomic and lightweight at 3.7 lbs to reduce fatigue during extended or elevated use
- Voltage: 18
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour: 3.0
- Torque: 1,420 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed: 0-900/1400/2000/2600 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-3200 BPM
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Metal Belt Hook: Yes
- Battery Charge Light: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- (2) 3.0Ah 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries (330067)
- 14.4-18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Battery Rapid Charger (UC18YRSL)
- Carrying Case
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
The impact driver worked well however it was advertised as reconditioned "A" and both the impact driver and batteries appeared well used. Tools I have received in the past condition "A" appeared practically new. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.
I had an initial problem with the tool, but everything was handled professionly & I am very satis fied with the outcome.
Wichita , KS
I did not like that Hitachi 18 V at all I've had others and they had a lot more torque this thing had absolutely note work I had to sell it I did not realize that I cannot return it after only 15 days of purchase it would've been a warranty issue and the warranty on your products is a pain in ass to go through so I just got rid of it and with knowing this and your return policy I would not have bought the second item iTorch was so bad rendered it absolutely useless to me
This is a wonderful tool at a bargain basement price. Well worth the price and in like new condition. Very satisfied.
Great tool. Reconditioned price for a new quality tool.
Great screw gun. Replaced my Bosch of 5 years. It's light, battery lasts forever. Different speeds are great. On off light saves battery life. Charger has built in fan for cooling down hot battery's for faster charge. I'm a contractor and overall I reqimend this product and looking to get matching sawall and skill saw. This is now my power tool set.
Item was rcd. with broken anvil & very dirty. Requested replacement anvil, which was agreed to after I submited pictures. Was later told part not available and to return item. Purchased new replacement with free shipping from Amazon for abt 20 bucks more. Cust service was very good to deal with, but wouldn't go there again. Cost me a lot in lost time!